[200q20v] Mitavac source?

Phil and Judy Rose pjrose at frontiernet.net
Thu Dec 27 10:46:01 EST 2001

At 10:05 AM -0500 12/27/01, Peter Schulz wrote:
>I want to take some of my Xmas money and buy a mityvac vacuum tester for
>troubleshooting boost and CC issues.
>Any advice on where to buy and pricing?

If you settle for the plastic version,  I recall that Pep Boys has
carried them, and price was about $30 or so. There's a metal
version--for more money--and it doesn't do any more, but may be
justified if you anticipate a great deal of use. A dual vac/pressure
gauge is also available as an option--good idea.

the metal version (kit) is only $54 as advertised here:

This link allow you to buy it as a "penis-pump" -- and for a lot more money:

Happy pumping!

*  Phil & Judy Rose           Rochester, NY  *
*        mailto:pjrose at frontiernet.net       *