[200q20v] Tour Around the Engine (long)

Paul Waterloo pwaterloo at compuserve.com
Mon Feb 5 09:41:52 EST 2001

Why would you remove the intake manifold to change the timing belt? Is there
a reason to?

The only thing I remove to do the timing belt is the front bumper and I
think I drop the aux radiator (the one that is low in front of the car). I
don't even take the camshaft nut off, I just bend the metal cover back a
little bit to get to the water pump bolts and then bend it back. Also, I
don't remove the grill or the intercooler.

Paul Waterloo
Applied Energy Services
Phone 708-524-9464
Fax 708-524-0079