[200q20v] radiator fuse

Sylvester, Mike Mike.Sylvester at sycamorenet.com
Tue Feb 27 13:49:32 EST 2001

How do you propose determining the proper gauge wire?  I am going to assume
that the fuse manufacturer has done a little research in that area.  I'll
say that for the $1 a fuse, I'll stick with the stock method.

If you really want to do some work in this area, you could come up with a
blown fuse detection circuit and wire it up into the same circuit as the low
coolant float.  If the fuse opens the coolant warning light comes on.
(I'll use this e-mail as my claim to the patent.) :)~  If anyone is
seriously interested in this, I can come up with something.

Mike Sylvester