[200q20v] 3 pin vs. 4 pin multifunction temp sender?

Chaplen, John John.Chaplen at us.wmmercer.com
Tue Jan 2 10:48:53 EST 2001

Ok, I put in my Euros this weekend - Love them, but now I don't have any
side marker lights, does anyone know how to remedy this situation? Scotts
info does not mention this. Also does anyone know if clear/white side marker
lights are available for the car?

And is there any secret to getting the chrome strips to snap on to the new

John.chaplen at us.wmmercer.com

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged.
If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you
prohibited from retaining, distributing disclosing or using any information
contained herein.  Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return

Thank you for your cooperation.