[200q20v] plug wire connection to distributor cap

omllenado omllenado at email.msn.com
Wed Jan 3 19:04:43 EST 2001

I recently bought a 1989 Audi 200 turbo and It's a great car. Until recently I am experiencing stalling when coming for a stop light stop.
The problem  comes after a couple of minutes driving but it is erratic I think there is a vacuum leak but this I have to confirm
I tried to clean the distributor cap, by removing the plug wires and spraying contact cleaner to the distributor cap contact points, however I messed up because I forgot where to put the right wire into the distributor cap.

can u show me how to correctly install the plug wires into the dist cap?.

Oliver M. Llenado

the link below is the pict to my car

Homepage http://www8.ewebcity.com/omllenado/oliver.asp