[200q20v] Fw: [V8] FS 1991 V8Q 5spd

Brett Dikeman brett at pdikeman.ne.mediaone.net
Sun Jan 14 00:58:07 EST 2001

At 7:54 PM -0700 1/13/01, Edward J Kellock wrote:
>Not mine.  No affiliation or first-hand knowledge of vehicle.
>Forwarding with permission of seller...

The quattro list has a classifieds section that, thanks to Mark, is
superb and allows you to submit your very own entry via a web form.
Quick and easy.

I would suggest people use it rather than posting for-sale notices,
which, for the most part, isn't of interest to list members; most
already have an Audi.  By placing an ad in the classifieds, you
probably reach a better audience; someone looking for a car will
actually be looking in the classifieds section...not the archives.
To boot, the qlist website is listed by many search engines, so
believe it or not, but there is a large amount of traffic from
non-listers.  Not to mention the listings in European Car that
attract some attention as well.

Note that a small donation(I think $5) is suggested in return for a
submission to the marketplace, which I think is more than reasonable
given the costs of running the list and the hard work of Dan and many

I know it's tradition to just post for sale's to the list, but maybe
we can start using the classifieds section more often, now that
they're completely overhauled(and DIY.)

Brett Dikeman				Systems Engineer
ProAct Technologies Corporation		914-872-8043
(formerly CFN[formerly iClick, Inc])		914-872-8100(fax)
120 Bloomingdale Rd.			http://www.proacttechnologies.com
White Plains, NY 10605
PGP Fingerprint: 06C2 5D5B D2B4 7626  BB24 2BBC 9E4A C8B3
PGP Key location: http://pdikeman.ne.mediaone.net/pgp/brett.pgp