[200q20v] FW: cupholders

Chaplen, John John.Chaplen at us.wmmercer.com
Wed Jan 17 18:56:27 EST 2001

The best cup holder is the passenger...

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Miller [mailto:mikemilr at blackfoot.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 11:19 PM
Cc: 200q20v (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [200q20v] FW: cupholders

----- Original Message -----

> Aha! There's your mileage problem. I don't use no stinkin'
> cupholder and instead balance my coffee cup on my right
> knee. This requires an extremely steady modulation of the
> throttle pedal and evidently accounts for the discrepancy
> between our mpg values. :-).

I like Phil Paynes response to a cup holder thread many years ago on the
"main list".  To paraphrase " My passengers need to be holding on and not
worrying about their cups" as they shouldn't be drinking liquid in his car.

mike miller

200q20v mailing list
200q20v at audifans.com

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged.
If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you
prohibited from retaining, distributing disclosing or using any information
contained herein.  Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return

Thank you for your cooperation.