[200q20v] inside door release tab broken, repair tips?

CL Wong montesawong at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 20:14:52 EDT 2001

Trying to install new speakers in the doors this
weekend.  Driver door came off smoothly but I broke
the tab on the passenger side that secures the trim
for the inside door release.

The broken tab is nowhere to be found but I did find a
piece of tape where the tab should have been
indicating the tab may have been lost prior to my

Looks like I need to find a piece of plastic to epoxy
into place.  Any BTDT on the list?

Got no replies from mother list and nothing relevant
in archives.

Do You Yahoo!?