[200q20v] what's this hose?

CL Wong montesawong at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 19:31:58 EDT 2001

While struggling with my radiator thermoswitch this
week I noticed a short coolant (3-4 inches)hose coming
out of the thermostat housing and leading to a metal

This hose sits just above the oil pressure sensor and
I was wondering if I should replace this hose since
the coolant has been drained anyway.  Looks a bit
ratty and feels soft... is this the hose that Phil
Payne spoke of a week or two ago on the mother list?
(guess I'll go check the archives now)

Will a generic hose work? or is it a unique diameter?

91 200Q 20v (Hoppen stage 1, Bilsteins, Eibachs, RKE)
97 A4 2.8Q 12v (Shaumberg T/B, K&N panel)

Rockland County, NY

Do You Yahoo!?