[200q20v] need rear control arm bushing

Beer, Jerald jbeer at boosecasey.com
Fri Jun 15 16:46:05 EDT 2001

subject says it all. not sure if techincal name is control arm or trailing
arm. It is the big a$$ ones towards the center of the car. no response from
alan @ Redline.com. is this dealer only? part # handy? second choice will be
Mac @ Clair unless recent BTDT. also doing front outer tie rods (have
those). only want to do alignment one time.  TIA
91 200qa

More information about the 200q20v mailing list