Fw: [200q20v] Re: Flammable Refrigerants NAC

David Schaible dschaible at penw.com
Thu Jun 28 09:10:33 EDT 2001

there is a big difference between a refrigerant that turns to a gas  w/o
pressure and is explosive that can turn a simple fender bender into a
barbecue that can only be rivaled by bose speakers and a refrigerant that
if exposed to the proper mixture of oxygen and flame will produce a small
amount of phosgene...but that's how it is, have to accept the bad with the
good and vice vers