[200q20v] Don't replace that alternator!

omllenado omllenado at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 21:29:28 EST 2001

Actually i know for a fact that the alternator can be remanufactured,...  I
came from the philippines and we usually have the alternator rewinded, but
know here in a foreign land - our knew home i still had to do some
researching on shops that do that, luckily we have this helpfull message

Oliver M. Llenado
Denver Colorado 80220
Homepage http://www8.ewebcity.com/omllenado