[200q20v] Re: [audi20v] Re: elusive INDIGO CQs

Chris Covington malth at umich.edu
Sat Mar 10 14:11:04 EST 2001

Duh, there's a pic.  No I can't say I've ever seen that on a CQ, but I
have seen it on another 200q20v wagon.  Was there an even different color
blue than this AND lago for the 200q20v wagon?  It could just be the
lighting, but I remember seeing a paler, bluer blue than both one time on
said Audi (w/o the green-esque in a lago).

'91 2cq