[200q20v] Re: quattro not passing emissions.HELP!!!!

Calvin & Diana Craig calvinlc at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 26 22:09:22 EST 2001

	What pollutant in particular is the car having problems with?  I don't know
the break down but I know there are certain things that make the car fail in
certain ways...someone who is more of an expert on the actual combustion
process can probably help.  I know in Colorado they give out a list of
possible causes depending upon what is failing (HC, CO, or NOx).  This might
tell you whether or not it could be your catalytic.