AW: AW: [200q20v] Larger BBS rims

Brett Dikeman brett at
Wed Mar 28 15:39:51 EST 2001

There's a photo of his car, including the wheels VERY up close and
(Danger Will Robinson!  Danger!  Large Files Ahead, choose alternate
if bandwidth-impaired!  Note that my directions as to which-pic-is-which
only applies to the larger image directory.)

Second row down, first two pictures.  The second shows a problem he was
having with a little wheel vs. caliper interaction.

Personally, I'm a big fan of the Borbet Type C; Greg Amy had 'em on his
grey 200q20v; aggressive, but understated and classy.  There are several
shots of him on+off the track along the bottom row of the first page.  The
last shot in the bunch is my personal favorite.

Just got back from riding shotgun on a test drive with Dan,
checking out the Sube WRX.  Nice little number; too bad I can't stand
looking at it for more than a minute or two without my head hurting; those
bug-eyes HAVE to go, and the rear is just...odd.