[200q20v] How to Color Bumpers

Paul Waterloo pwaterloo at compuserve.com
Fri Mar 30 19:28:57 EST 2001

This stuff is called Forever Black. It's a black dye that is like a shoe
polish in a bottle. I did my bumpers about three years ago with EXCELLENT
results. It takes a while, remove the bumpers, clean them with the cleaner,
tape off the painted area, apply the stuff (just like shoe polish when you
were a kid....Kiwi in a bottle), let dry and then reinstall bumpers. You
won't believe you eyes!

You have to take the bumpers off though, which isn't hard. I wanted to take
the mirrors off and do them, but never did. They are grey and the bumpers
are still basically black.

Try it, you won't regret.

Paul Waterloo
Applied Energy Services