[200q20v] Oil Filter Source

Phil Rose pjrose at frontiernet.net
Tue May 8 18:53:56 EDT 2001

At 4:33 PM -0400 5/8/01, Vztante at aol.com wrote:
>Less than $3/ea the last time I bought filters there.
>I just ordered 3 from them for $5 each, $21 total including ground delivery
>from CA to OR.
>Mitch Frey

I guess I ordered my case of filters during one of TPC's monthly
specials, and by gosh, I guess that must be saving me an additional 6
bucks a year! Wowee. BTW, I bought a filter from the local Audi
dealer a few years ago-- it was soon after AOA made a big deal about
lowering dealer prices on DIY maintenance parts--and I seem to recall
the dealer price for an oil filter had dropped to well under $10 (7
or 8?) Or am I dreaming that?

Phil Rose
Rochester, NY
mailto:pjrose at frontiernet.net