[200q20v] Re: Tranny & Diff oil discussions

George Sidman sidman at montereynet.net
Tue May 22 11:00:04 EDT 2001

I am about to change the tranny and & diff lubricants on my
'91 TQW. From the list I have settled on RedLine MT-90, and
have searched Bentley for details, which of course raised
additional questions. I recall this thread previously, but
have not found helpful details at the usual sites. I have
located the drain and filler plugs on the forward and rear
diff's. Is there another set on the tranny itself, and, if
so, where? Any quick words of wisdom?
George Sidman, President
Nousoft, Inc.   -   Monterey Network Center
www.nousoft.com  -  www.montereynet.net
sidman at montereynet.net
9701 Blue Larkspur Lane
Monterey, CA  93940