[200q20v] Distributorless ignition?

Peter Schulz peschulz at cisco.com
Wed May 23 18:11:44 EDT 2001

Actually, it HAS been discussed here and on the S-Car list, by Tommy Arnberg...

check out :

maybe Tommy can give us his status.

Peter Schulz
1990 CQ
1991 200 20v TQW
Chelmsford, MA USA
peschulz at cisco.com

Peter C. Schulz				peschulz at cisco.com
Quality Systems Engineer/SSE		http://www.cisco.com
Customer Contact Business Unit (CCBU)	Direct: 978.275.7772
Cisco Systems, Inc. 			Fax: 	978.275.5299
900 Chelmsford Street 			Pager: 	800.365.4578
Lowell, MA 01851 USA