[200q20v] Hard start 100K on 200TQ

SuffolkD at aol.com SuffolkD at aol.com
Sun Nov 4 14:18:42 EST 2001

Not exactly Been There Done That but I do experience what you have.  In doing
research I'm convinced the fuel injectors seals leak and add to the hard
One of the parts suppliers Blau
or Scott Mockrys site
http://www.sjmautotechnik.com/injector.html#inject  (scroll down to leaky
both go into this in great detail that just from reading it I agree its what
I have, maybe you too..
Funny that I've never had this problem in the older 4000Q ~400,000 miles
-Scott in BOSTON