[200q20v] Seats

TM t44tq at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 6 13:27:43 EST 2001

Good luck. I did some research into this when I had my 5ktq and what
I've found was that in order to mount aftermarket seats, I would have
to convert my floorpan and seat rails to accept the manual seat tracks
from an old 5000S, then use the Recaro brackets on the new seat rails.

A lot of work to do that, that's why I never pursued it further.

I don't know what Quattro GmbH did to fit Recaro SP-Gs in a showcar
RS-4, as the S-4 and RS-4 have power seats- maybe that car has special
order manual seat tracks from an A4.