Was Re: [200q20v] Need radiator, now RE Blau

Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 10:34:25 EST 2001

I too have had not the best service with Blau; lookin' to keep my money out
of there hands in the future.  The Parts Connection has my money from here
out as well.

Derek P

Message: 4
From: stevequattro at aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 13:28:00 EST
Subject: Re: [200q20v] Need radiator
To: 200q20v at audifans.com

I have had BAD experience with Blau, so I will not recommend them.

I got my OEM plastic radiator from Rod at The Parts Connection.
It was $240ish, or in that neighborhood.
I could not find a metal end radiator for the 20v and did not have time to
get the std metal unit modified. Figure it should last another 120,000 or

Steve Hauptmann
South Carolina