[200q20v] V8 Taillight Group Purchase Update 3 Public

TM t44tq at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 11 10:22:50 EDT 2001

I have organized a group purchase through Tom at Euro-Car Service
in Norton, OH for the V8 taillights.

It is very short notice, but the group purchase ends tomorrow, October
12th, at 5PM Eastern Time.

Please see details below- you must contact Tom to place an order, not

The deadline is tomorrow!!!!!

It looks like there may be at least 3 extra sets available- first come,
first served- call Tom. Contact info is below.

You will not be able to get the lights for this cheap, most likely,
ever again- dealer price is north of $700 on these lights.

While I cannot guarantee satisfaction, I have done business with Tom
before and their outfit seems like a good one.

'91 200q