[200q20v] final call, NE region audi fall lunch/drive/dinner tomorrow

Brett Dikeman brett at cloud9.net
Fri Oct 12 22:32:29 EDT 2001

Final call guys...my post is here.

But the important points:

Ardsley, NY is the initial meeting place and lunch spot...then a
drive at 3pm, to dinner.  People are invited to join only for dinner
if they want, or do the drive and skip the dinner, etc.

sign up here:

complete info here:

See my post(first URL) for where to meet if you'd like to meet up
with Audifans people before the event and caravan the last 20 or so
minutes to Ardsley.  However, if I don't hear from anyone by the time
I check email early tomorrow morning, I will be going directly to the

Brett Dikeman
brett at cloud9.[nospam]net