[200q20v] Argh...clutch issues

Brett Dikeman brett at cloud9.net
Fri Oct 26 12:26:54 EDT 2001

At 7:26 AM -0700 10/26/01, Linus Toy wrote:

>kind of a tough one to get to, requiring the car on either a lift or
>jack stands (where as I've bled the brakes with the car on all four

Hmm..I disagree.  The bleeder valve is reachable from above with your
choice of wrench; sucker a friend or the SO into pedal duty, snake a
hose from the valve down to a milk jug or similar container down
below(a little tape will keep it in the container while you
open+close the valve with the open end wrench.)

In fact, I can't see how you would get to the valve from the bottom,
seeing as it's almost smack on top of the tranny where the cylinder

http://www.users.cloud9.net/~brett/bdikeman.asc	(PGP Public Key)