[200q20v] Ehgartner Products
t44tq at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 6 10:45:20 EDT 2001
First off, I apologize for not getting back to you earlier.
I am going to contact Thomas Ehgartner and ask him if he is
willing to do a group buy on certain products. As such, I need
to get an idea of exactly who is definitely interested and what
products he/she is interested in.
The things that have been mentioned:
V8 all-red taillights (US spec)
Strut tower brace
Also, please confirm that you are located in the United States,
that's where I'm located. My plan is to do the following:
1. Get a firm quote from Mr. Ehgartner
2. Compare prices to what one can get here
3. Check a couple other sources as well
4. Once the price quoted is confirmed as being much better than the domestic
sources (meaning after taxes, duties and shipping), I will give each of you
a quote on how much it will cost
5. Assuming the quote is acceptable, I will then need payment in advance for
the item- the payment is non-refundable once the items are shipped, unless
can get someone to assume your order- terms similar to what Leigh did for
6. Upon receiving the material from Germany, I will then repackage and ship
out all of the items to the various individuals across the country. If
local to me, then we could arrange delivery/pickup and save the shipping
Let me know if this works for you and I'll get the ball rolling.
As I have cc'ed the q-list and the 200q20v list, any listers with further
let me know.
[Alexander van Gerbig- if you're reading this, perhaps we can piggyback
depending on where you plan on shipping from.]
More information about the 200q20v