[200q20v] stumbling when I left

Gaidos, A. agaidos at got.net
Sun Sep 9 18:22:58 EDT 2001

 To update this problem, it looks like the 7mm line that runs along the air
intake from the bypass valve to the manifold was broken in two. It was under
the intake tube behind the heat shield for the turbo. I found it was split
when I checked where that line ran to. A little tug explained it.
 So it appears not to be the turbo bypass valve but related plumbing,
Wife's '91 200q mechanic