[200q20v] Bushing for Free

Paul Waterloo pwaterloo at compuserve.com
Tue Sep 25 12:35:27 EDT 2001

I have a rear bushing that I bought from the dealer a while ago before I
sold my beloved 91 200q.....

It's one that attaches the rear arm to the subframe (I believe, don't have
the bently anymore).

It's a round bushing that has a round metal frame around the outside, the
rubber is in the middle and another metal sleeve in the center that a bolt
goes through. It's about 3" in diameter and about 3" in length (the outer
bushing is about 2" in length). It goes on the inboard part of the rear

I paid something like $50 or $60 bucks for it, anyone want it?

Paul Waterloo
Applied Energy Services
Phone 708-524-9464
Fax 708-524-0079