Boost Level?

Jobe Tichy bimmer_dude at
Wed Apr 3 19:06:24 EST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Quick question...This is the first turbo car I've owned and I have yet to
reach full boost (1.8 Bar).  I can hit 1.6 consecutively and with no problems.
I am curious to see what everyone else gets.  I know that elevation is a
factor and I live at 2,000 feet so is this a major contributing factor?  I
don't think I have a leak.  I blew a hose on a urS4, so I know what it feels
(and sounds) like to have absolutely no boost.  Could I have a small leak?
Any places to inspect for small leaks?
Thanks in advance for any input.

'91 200tq 20v

'84 BMW 318i (modified)

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: Click Here[1]