Bugatti EB 16-4 Veyron

Shayne thequattroking at
Wed Apr 3 17:44:46 EST 2002

My brother spent the last three months in Germany.  He had a chance to look
at one of these at the AutoStadt in Germany.  He said it is simply insane.
He also mentioned the VW Supercar.  He is not really a car buff but
mentioned to me that the attention to detail is awe inspiring on the VW.
Apparently he shot a bunch of pictures of both cars.  When I C them, I will
scan them and post them to the web.

Shayne P.

Enough Audis to give plenty of headaches.

Parting:  1972 Mercedes Benz 280 SE 4.5