Oil Pressure ?'s

Martin, Gary G MartinGG at aetna.com
Fri Apr 5 18:37:40 EST 2002

My 200 20V oil pressure gauge seems to indicate lower and lower. A couple
qustions? I assume I should have an idiot light for low oil pressure with
the ignition on, but engine not started? I don't
Running 10w30 at normal operating temp of 95C, pressure is 2 bar at 2 to
3000rpm, and doesn't increase much above that. At idle, 1 bar.
I plan to test the pressure sender this week, but interested in any BTDT.
I'm thinkin' I need a couple of pressure senders?

91 200 TQA
94 UrS4

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive use of the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential or
privileged information.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited.  If
you think that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail of the error and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you.
[ Content of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]