weak alternator

Brett Dikeman brett at cloud9.net
Sat Apr 6 16:02:24 EST 2002

At 3:16 PM -0500 4/6/02, Kneale Brownson wrote:

>At 12:42 PM 04/06/2002 -0500, TM wrote:
>>Do you have one? Check the archives for this year- we had a
>>discussion about this on the q-list a month or two ago. That
>>should explain Brett's post a bit better.
>I thought your complaint, Taka, was that your mechanic didn't like
>the appearance of Avi's rebuilt, not that he found it short on

Taka was probably referring to the comment I made:

..."and listers here have expressed concerns about the quality of his
rebuilds which I now second.  Among other things, my alternator
didn't look -anything- like the genuine Bosch he got back from me; I
don't think it was a Bosch at all(there are certainly no markings to
identify it as such.)"...