Dash, radio, cig. ELECTRICAL problems.

Shayne thequattroking at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 21:55:40 EDT 2002

My mother called me yesterday and told me she lost BOTH of her digital
displays in the center of the dash as well as the radio.  I asked her to
check the cig. lighter and she said that does not work either.

I have not been able to check the car yet, but other then a fuse what should
I look for?

She had something similar happen a couple of years ago (not with the same
symptoms though) and it turned out to be a control board.

Shayne P.

Currently, Spokane, WA.  June, Oakland, CA.

Enough Audis to give plenty of headaches.

Parting:  1972 Mercedes Benz 280 SE 4.5

Do You Yahoo!?