radiator nipple lip

Bryan Foster bfoster at bu.edu
Tue Apr 9 19:51:15 EDT 2002

Thanks to everyone who helped me out with the radiator hose blowing off

Here is another question for the group:  My top radiator nipple is broken
off, although appears to be by the PO.  However there is a good amount
left to stick the hose back on.  What is missing is the important lip to
keep the hose from blowing off, as happened today.  Does anyone have any
ideas to put a new lip on the nipple?  I know it would have to be
something high temp.  This would save me from replacing an otherwise good

Bryan Foster