Upgrade problems

Chewy at www.audifans.com Chewy at www.audifans.com
Sat Apr 13 19:15:25 EDT 2002

I had the same problem. What I did was turn the distributor clockwise as far possible but allowing the engine to start.
This was and idea Ned at IA told me. Then I just endeded the problem by putting a new one with the metal gear.

My engine light is still on also and I cant figure it out, so if you do please let me know.