Euro headlamps (long)

Brett Dikeman brett at
Tue Apr 16 20:29:01 EDT 2002

At 1:56 PM -0400 4/15/02, AUDIJIM at wrote:
>I have joined this list because I own a 1987 Audi 5000 cs TQ. I know it's not
>a 20 valve, but I mainly joined for other similarities between out cars. I
>tried looking into Audi but the translation page is limiting for the
>information I was looking for.

I'd recommend subscribing to the main quattro list, not here...
There are a LOT of differences between your car and the 200q20v...far
too numerous to list.  Most folks are bound to forget you don't have
a 200q20v, and might give information, advice, etc that's not
appropriate to your car.  Could at the least cause confusion,
hopefully not much more...