20V turbo in V8 body?

Jobe Tichy bimmer_dude at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 22 15:48:56 EDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Yeah...I like Chewy's suggestions.  Why don't you try sticking it in a 90
Coupe Quattro and build up an RS2?  See the most recent issue of European Car?
A 3B 20v turbo was mated nicely into a 1990 90 coupe--which is somewhere
around 500 pounds lighter (I think).  Just another idea....

'91 200tq 20v

'84 BMW 318i (modified)
>From: Chewy at www.audifans.com, 4000 at aol.com
>To: 200q20v at audifans.com
>Subject: Re: Re: 20V turbo in V8 body?
>Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 09:34:14 -0400
>I have a couple of friends with the 20v motor in 90s bodies.
>Many more friends with 10v in 4000s.
>I would drop my 20v in one of my 4000, most likely the 84 I got cause of the
short tranny, perfect for Rallycross & Rally sprints.
>But thats just me
>200q20v mailing list
>200q20v at audifans.com

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]

  1. http://g.msn.com/1HM205401/k