Ingo D. Rautenberg ingo at
Mon Apr 29 20:14:39 EDT 2002

Very dependent on where you live (state/city) plus age/driving record and
marital status.  I'm single and edging towards 40 and am still paying a lot
more for the 200q20v than I did on the v8.  Haven't moved, either
(Michigan).  About $850 for full coverage with AAA every six months.  Add
another $250 for liablity only on my Urq and that's a pretty outrageous
$1100 every six months (including safe driver discount??? huh?).

Registration costs me another $200 on the 200q20v each year (based on new
car valuation).  Payments??? With insurance rates like this I can't afford
car payments....Oh, one five over ticket on a rural 55 mph (unmarked zone)
when I picked up the Urq last November. No changes in rates...yet.  But you
can bet I'll be shopping before renewal comes around in July.