brillinat black paint code?

Audi Sport themercedesbenz at
Sun Aug 4 00:16:20 EDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

I posted a little while ago about needing the paint code for my 200 20 valv=
I got about 3 or 4 replies and they all mentioned different combinations of
paint codes. So I was wondering if somebody could actually open up their tr=
and look on the trunk lid and read the exact paint code for me. This is for
the 1991 Audi 200 quattro 20 valve with the brilliant black paint. No metal=
or anything like that, just plain black.

Thanks in advance.

Dan B.

Join the world=92s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click Here[1]