Bose Recall and surprisingly malfunctioning bose amp

Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at
Sun Aug 4 13:56:20 EDT 2002

They were able to get it done for me in about two and a half hours.  They
wanted it all day at first, but as there was no loaner in them to
up their schedule. Saw somebody say less than an hour.  Univ gave me the
paperwork front as to why no go on an hour.

If you have the speakers in hand and ask them to replace, should be really