Bose Recall and surprisingly malfunctioning bose amp

TM t44tq at
Sun Aug 4 17:23:00 EDT 2002

I'm not letting the dealer mess w/ my stereo system when the Bose
speakers are sitting in a crate in my house.

They'll open the trunk and find a/d/s and Boston and wonder where
the speakers are.

-----Original Message-----
From: Derek Pulvino [mailto:dbpulvino at]
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2002 3:56 PM
To: t44tq at; 200q20v at
Subject: RE: Bose Recall and surprisingly malfunctioning bose amp

They were able to get it done for me in about two and a half hours.
wanted it all day at first, but as there was no loaner in them
up their schedule. Saw somebody say less than an hour.  Univ gave me the

paperwork front as to why no go on an hour.

If you have the speakers in hand and ask them to replace, should be