Cabriolet question

Beer, Jerald jbeer at
Mon Aug 5 19:13:19 EDT 2002

I have both a 97 an a 94. The 94 has a trunk interlock which prevents the
top from going down unless the trunk is locked. Is there a fuse/relay to
remove to defeat this annoying feature?? The 97 thankfully does not have it.
I know this one is a bit obscure, but I have my faith in the Qlist!!  TIA
gsfent at
91 200qa
97 Cab
94 Cab