automotive jewelry

Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at
Mon Aug 5 19:15:43 EDT 2002

Don't forget a certain obscure member of this list, Alan Cordeiro, who
served as our manufacturer contact in this one.

Glad to see the gears reciept, and if you got yours way over in NY, most
everybody else shouldn't be far behind, if not recieved at this point.

Message: 2
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 13:15:10 -0400
From: Phil Rose <pjrose at>

This afternoon a small package marked "Automotive Parts" arrived by
USPS. Inside I found something that deserves to be called "Automotive
Jewelry". Those glowing, golden-hued gears are just way too nice to
hide in the dark, oily interior of an engine. Ah , but it's for our
faithful, pampered 20V turbo 5 bangers, so what the heck!

Three cheers for Bernie and Derek!

Phil Rose				Rochester, NY USA
'91 200q	(130 Kmiles, Lago blue)
'91 200q   (57 Kmiles, Tornado red)