Bose Recall Surprise

Ingo D. Rautenberg ingo at
Tue Aug 6 17:00:11 EDT 2002

Well, I went to the Dealer and had the recall done (even saw the parts
before they were to be installed), but much to my chagrin 2 hrs later I find
that my car supposedly did not qualify because the circuit boards are
soldered and not the plug-in type.  What's with that?

Not only that, but on my way back to the office the battery light comes on
and I notice my voltmeter is reading about 10 volts -- and, no, I didn't
loose the belt :-(

All in all not too pleasant an afternoon...

'91 200q20v...Slightly modified
'83 Urquattro
('90 v8q RIP)

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (