Trip to The Audi Connection (Suffolk VA)

David Head v8q at
Wed Aug 7 22:15:46 EDT 2002

Stopped by to see Keith (daswolfen at and Bruce on the way home
from vacation. Great shop (call for directions), lotsa nice cars, tons
of parts. The 200q20V they have advertised is a nice ride, extremely
tight in spite of the high mileage and a book of documentation/receipts
beyond belief. Nice pearl 93 V8 on consignment - wow does that car ever
move! Scored a couple of needed parts (headlight wiper arm and a
driver's side visor). Wife was kicking me or I woulda stayed there all