Trip to The Audi Connection (Suffolk VA)

Michael L. Riebs michael at
Thu Aug 8 12:14:53 EDT 2002

Well, I bought my 1990 V8 (vin# 000115) from Bruce sight-unseen, based on
his sincerity over the phone, and thorough description. It had 163K on it,
and so far, not only do I have no complaints, but he has gone WAY over and
above what you would expect from far bigger dealers!

BTW, I'm in Michigan! Picked up the car in November, drove it the 900+ miles
back without a hitch. The car had just had major work done to it (T-belt,
O2, etc. etc.), and when the brand new O2 went on the fritz, he sent me a
new one gratis.

And I'm taking it back there for service sometime this fall!
 Sure, I know I *could* find someone here in MI that would work on it, but I
like Bruce and Keith, and they really care about the cars! - 'sides, It's
another excuse to take my Baby on the road! My wife and I were thinking of
making it a little family vacation - y'know, D.C. and stuff...

Michael L. Riebs
Grand Rapids, Michigan

'90 V8Q
'98 A6QA