Low voltage reading

Kneale Brownson knotnook at traverse.com
Fri Aug 9 09:01:50 EDT 2002

Probably time for a rebuild of that seven-year-old alternator, Shawn.  Look
for a Bosch repair shop (or bring it with you on your next trip to
TC:  There's a good shop here that's got two generations of repairmen
who've been working on Bosch stuff here for years and years.  I took in my
200q20v alternator in the morning and had it back on the car in the afternoon).