[s-cars] Zygmunt motors/bimmerparts.com: AVOID

Igor Kessel igor at s-cars.org
Fri Aug 9 01:30:03 EDT 2002

Brett Dikeman wrote:
> Two weeks ago, I ordered a michelin man hose.  It still hasn't come.
> Sit back and listen to why....

> Where is my business going to go from now on for these kinds of
> parts?  To Scott Mockrey, fellow lister, who also distributes for
> WorldPac.  Scott has asked me to mention that he'd prefer people
> -email- him requests for quotes, then he'll follow up over the phone;
> he's a one-guy operation, so this helps keep things from getting
> crazy.  He's got a page that covers his parts business(some important
> info there): http://www.sjmautotechnik.com/parts.htm

good to know. Thanks for sharing.

I have dealt with them on one occasion - I bought the A4 Bentley from
Zigmund BMW. They are literally in my own backyard, in Doylestown, PA.
Maybe that's why I didn't have any problems - I came by, paid cash for
the disk and left happy. BTW, do you want me to drive up there and get
that hose for you?

Igor Kessel
two turbo quattros