V8 hoods

Brett Dikeman brett at cloud9.net
Fri Aug 9 12:05:50 EDT 2002

For someone who asked ages ago whether V8 hoods would fit...

Of course, the hood is popped slightly, so we can't see what it looks
like closed all the way, but I suspect it probably doesn't look
"right"...if you look at the angle of the grille, its swept back
pretty far like the rest of the V8, but our cars have a much steeper
nose angle.

All the pics are here:

PS:I think there -might- have been a 100 Sport or two in there.
They'll look familiar body-wise...except there's a NA engine under
there and big non-turbo style headlights.