Hella smoked tail lights for type 44???

Audi Sport themercedesbenz at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 13 02:44:55 EDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
I see all these European type 44's all over the internet with smoked
taillights. They look just like the Treser ones but I know Treser has been
long out of business. But somehow they are still available from somewhere. I
know that they are not just blacked out tailights done with one of those spray
cans but true smoked plastic lights. I know thise because I've blacked lights
out before and they look very different opposed to actual smoked plastic
lights. Do any of you have any info on where I could get these from and if
maybe they are available with the American license plate cut out?

Thanks for any info

Dan B.

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]

  1. http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENUS/c156??PI=44364